Henna Powder (Natural)
- Product Code :
- MRP :
Henna, popularly known as Mehandi is a hair coloring dimension from hundreds of years. It is a symbol of modern fashion to many women and men lately. There are many benefits of using henna for a healthy hair and it is one of the best natural remedies for hair growth, but people still go with the chemical products for quicker results. It has always been a bit difficult to color your hair with chemical products because there is a possibility of getting skin problems and itching. Usage of Henna for coloring hair has indulged from many decades, as ancients kings, queens used to mix up with some powerful herbs to color their hair. Henna is a natural herbal powder which is not only used for coloring hair, but also helps to prevent dandruff and scalp itching. It acts as a good conditioner for your hair and helps to grow your hair.
What makes Flabia Fresh Heena Powder Different From Others ?
Flabia Fresh Heena powder is extracted from nature provided ingredients. It is enriched with ingredients like Heena, Amla, Bhringraj, Reetha, Brahmi, Jatamansi, etc. Henna is mostly used to color your hair in a natural way so, Flabia Fresh Henna powder hair color is not only safe and quick, but also without any harmful side effects as its totally herbal without any chemical.
Let us have a quick look on each ingredient and its benefit :
· Heena : Henna is a good source for people who wanted to get rid of their gray hair, and for people who are allergic to chemical creams. Generally most of us use Henna for protecting our hair from sun and dust. Henna can make your hair strong and nourish it from roots for a silky and shiny hair.
· Amla : Amla which is also known as “ The Wonder Berry” helps to keep the hair problems away. Amla, also termed as wonder berry, is one of the most nourishing herbs for hair. Amla is one of the richest source of vitamin C. It contains array of antioxidants such as emblicanin A and B, phyllantine, phyllantidine, quercetin, kaempferol, gallic acid, and ellagic acid. Amla also contains a high concentration of minerals, amino acids, as well as strong immunity boosting properties.
· Bhringraj : Bhringraj is an herbal herb found throughout India. Bhringraj means “Ruler of the hair”. It is best for hair loss, Premature graying of hair. It also helps to make hair strong. It is also a natural conditioner and a cooling agent for hair. From long time Indian people use Bhringraj Herbal Powder for healthy hair growth, natural colour to hair and for improving the overall hair health.
· Reetha : Reetha is also known as Soap Nut. Using reetha for hair is an economical and gives gentle effects to your hair. The reetha makes your hair shinier and softer. It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in nature and keeps your scalp free from dandruff and prevents hair loss. It shows no side-effects in spite of using daily.
· Brahmi : Brahmi rejuvenates and makes hair thicker. Brahmi is a traditional remedy that is known to make hair thicker and nourished. Brahmi powder is obtained by grinding dried Brahmi leaves into a fine powder. This powder can be used to make nourishing hair packs and for many medicinal purposes. This powder is usually used in combination with tulsi, neem powder and amla to create hair packs that not only make hair thick but also relieve itchy scalps.
· Jatamansi : This wonder herb has got many salient medicinal properties and including them is its calming effects on the nerves and brain which is essential for hair growth. Jatamansi used widely in hair growth tonics worldwide also used in external use on the scalp for rejuvenation of the hair roots.
Benefits of Flabia Fresh Heena Powder :
· It gives firmness to hair roots preventing hair loss and dandruff.
· Promotes healthy hair growth.
· Imparts natural radiance and color to the hair.
· Applying henna pack twice a month makes hair glossy, healthy and voluminous.
· It repairs the damaged hair strands and restores the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp.
· It is an amazing conditioner for hair that protects the hair strands by building a protective layer and locking the nutrients and moisture.
· It is the best and safest way to color your hair that has no ammonia, chemicals, and toxins.
· Henna can be used to treat dandruff and scalp infections effectively.
· Henna has natural properties that help it to correlate with proteins and thus repairs and seals the cuticles which aid hair growth.
· It also strengthens hair and prevents hair breakage along with adding shine and lustre to your mane.
Directions for use:
Take one glass of tea decoction in normal temperature. Mix henna powder in that tea decoction. Mix it well until it comes into a thick paste and add 3 table spoons of lemon juice in mixture. Leave aside for 30 min. later add 2 tablespoons of curd to henna mixture thoroughly. Apply on hair evenly and leave it for 1 hour. Rinse off with mild shampoo.