DANDRUFF CONTROL SHAMPOO(200ml)
- Product Code :
- MRP :
Flabia Fresh is a treasury of herbs, which treats rarest of the rare diseases. It has all the herbal treatment right from skin care to various infections etc. Thus, provides a complete cure for Dandruff as well.
Dandruff is a common disorder affecting the scalp condition caused by yeast Pityrosporum. Dandruff cannot be completely eliminated but can only be managed and effectively controlled. Symptoms of dandruff mainly include presence of fragments, itching of the scalp, and redness around the scalp. Dandruff can be treated in two ways. They include chemical based antidandruff shampoo and herbal based antidandruff shampoo containing antibacterial and antifungal ingredients like ketoconazole, selenium sulfide, zinc pyritheone etc. The anti-dandruff shampoo only slow down the scalp flaking and have their own disadvantages like loss of hair, increased scaling, itching, irritation, nausea, headache, vomiting, photosensitivity. Herbal extracts formulations are viable alternative to synthetic drugs. Now-a-days, many herbal shampoos are available in the market so as we are into it and Flabia Fresh Dandruff Control Shampoo contains herbal ingredients such as plant extracts and essential oils. Since it is totally natural, there are no associated risks of side effects
Dandruff Control Shampoo provided by us is not like the one found in the markets. It is one of the basic solutions to cure the problem of excessive dandruff. This herbal formula provides nutrients to the scalp and cures the dandruff from the roots.
Flabia Fresh dandruff shampoo is formulated to reduce visible dandruff, soothes irritating scalp and helps you in getting rid of itching. It helps to prevent flakes from forming and helps to eliminate the symptoms of dandruff and gives you shiny & healthy hair after regular use. Our Dandruff Control Shampoo enriched with so many herbs extract to reduce the visible dandruff, sooth irritated scalp and relieve from itching. The presence of organic extracts in it helps to eliminate dandruff.
Key Ingredients and the individual benefits of Flabia Fresh Dandruff Control Shampoo Has Been Discussed Below :
· Lemon : Lemon is a fruit which is a rich source of vitamin B, C and phosphorus. It prevents the hair damage and promotes their growth along with providing the required nourishment to the hair follicles. .Lemon belongs to the family of citrus fruits and plays an important role in the skin and health care. It is an important part and is an ingredient in many skin and health care medicines and lotions. Lemon is beneficial in the following ways to the hairs. Lemon juice helps fight against dandruff and prevent its recurrence. The juice helps strengthen hair roots. It stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth.
· Glycerin : . Here are the few benefits of glycerin for hair care. Only healthy hair can grow faster and reach to the adequate length. Since glycerin helps in moisturizing the skin, breaking out and drying out of hair will be reduced with it. Thus, hair growth will be optimized and marinating better length will be possible. Dandruff has become one of the major problems to many individuals. If you can use glycerin during winter on a regular basis, stopping dandruff will be quite easy. Glycerin also has soothing properties that helps in creating cooling effect over your skin layer. Thus, dandruff over your skin will be eradicated easily. Just like your skin, hair also requires some amount of moisture. Glycerin helps to make the scalp layer improved by keeping it moisturized well by allowing the nutrient supply to the roots.
· Aqueous Extract Of Tea – Tree : Tea tree oil effectively moisturizes hair so that your scalp remains free of dry and itchy scalp, the root cause of dandruff. It combats and prevents bacterial, viral or any other microbial infections so that your scalp remains healthy and in ideal condition to have hair growth. When you massage your hair with diluted tea tree oil, you help stimulate blood circulation to your head. This has anti-inflammation effects. Tea tree oil prevents build-up of dead skin cells as well as any other residue of hair products. This helps prevent dandruff and scaly itchy scalp giving way to long thick hair. Tea tree oil also controls the excess hair oil produced in the scalp that might block the hair follicles to prevent hair growth. Due to its anti-microbial properties, tea tree oil is one of the very effective treatments for lice too. Tea tree oil has anti-androgenic activity. Anti-androgen refers to medication taken by women so as to counteract the effects of male sex hormones. It is well known that male hormones lead to baldness. Anti-androgenic activity of tea tree oil may thus help contain the problem of hair loss. However, it also means that males should consult with doctor before using tea tree oil as it may have certain unwanted effects on their body. When diluted properly, tea tree oil can even solve the scalp issues of kids and babies such as that of cradle cap. However, while using for babies, tea tree oil should be taken in very less amounts and be diluted with some oil that is appropriate for baby skin.
· Lavender : Lavender offers so many benefits to the human body – even though it is most widely known for its aromatherapy applications, this oil has a lot of useful qualities for cosmetic purposes, in particular human hair. A lot of people suffer from hair loss due to a medical condition called Alopecia . It is an auto immune disease where the body will reject the hair follicles as being foreign objects. Lavender is an all-natural product that can help treat this disease by aiding in new hair growth. Lavender has a sweet, soft scent – it is distilled from the flowers of the lavender plant. Lavender has been found to have regenerative properties and is quite often the core ingredient of many hair formulas to help treat hair conditions such as dry scalp, psoriasis, dandruff, etc. Not only does this essential oil aid with growth of new hair, it also treats sleeplessness, anxiety and stress – all side effects of embarrassing hair loss. If your hair loss problem is in fact caused by a psychological state such as depression, stress or anxiety, then lavender oil can be a very effective natural remedy as it helps regulate blood circulation in the body – including the scalp – so in general will help promote healthy hair growth.
· Yashtimadhu : It is a herbal medicine of this Ayurvedic world. It is used in the treatment of hair fall and baldness.
· Manjistha : Manjistha is an excellent herb famous for its beautiful actions on the outer skin. It has magnificent powers on the skin that nourish and replenish it in a beautiful way. It is anti-inflammatory and relieves wound and inflammations, helps in ulcers and skin disorders. It portrays astringent like properties. It can also be used as an anti-helminthic. It increases flow and it purifies breast milk. Its special role is in case of different skin disorders related with pigmentation, weakness, general debility and poisoning. Manjistha can be used in skin diseases like leprosy, erysipelas, vitiligo and hypo-pigmentation. It is used in the preparation of Radiant skin, hair, and nail capsules.
Benefits related to this product :
· Fights dandruff.
· Strengthens hair and cuts down hair damage.
· Makes hair silky, bouncy and smooth.
· Travel friendly
· It helps to cure Dandruff and dryness of the scalp.
· It provides sufficient proteins to the scalp and helps growth of the further Hair.
· Its long term use provides strength to the Hair and making them stronger.
· Regular use of this shampoo helps to give smooth and shiny hair.
· It prevents Hair loss and split ends also.
· It also protects Hair from any chemical or UV damages.
· It leaves clean and germ free scalp.
· It takes out extra oil from the scalp and prevents itching of the scalp.
Directions for use:
Take an appropriate amount of shampoo and massage it thoroughly on your wet hair, till lather is formed. Rinse with clean water.