HAIRFALL CONTROL SHAMPOO(200ml)
- Product Code :
- MRP :
Hair loss is a big worry to many people, both male and female. If you have a worrying amount of hair in the basin after shampooing, you may think you are on the way to baldness, but this is not usually the case. The 50–100 hairs that everyone loses each day often become tangled with the rest of the hair, but are washed out when we shampoo. So we see what seems like a lot of hair in the basin after shampooing, but in reality these hairs have been shed earlier.
It is so very much true that hair fall leads to lose our confidence level. At this juncture, it is not only aged male and female are going through this problem, in fact we the youths are going through this severe situation more and more than seniors. Many people lose their hair in the early 20s which might lead to baldness at a very young age. Baldness can be considered as one of the severe traumatic conditions most men could ever face. Experiencing baldness in middle ages seems ordinary, but at the very young age it is something more like a disorder. Causes for baldness may vary in hundreds but the most common reasons are hormonal imbalances, hereditary reasons, nutritional deficiencies and by incorporating unhealthy lifestyles.
Why Flabia Fresh Hair Fall Control Shampoo?
Treating diseases and bringing out remedies through natural ingredients and herbs is the work of Ayurveda. Organization dealing with such variety of science would never go for medicines or creams available in the market that might have chemicals and cosmetics. They only concentrate on natural medicine that is derived exclusively from Mother Nature. The organic shampoos are very effective in reducing hair loss completely without any side effects. It is true that organic shampoos might not give you the results instantly but it will be effective from the root when you are using it regularly.
Similarly, Flabia Fresh has come up with amazing product which is 100 percentage natural . Flabia Fresh Hair Fall Control Shampoo being herbal is free from side effects and also very well known for its effectiveness. But, you cannot expect the result in just two or three session. Rather, you need to apply it regularly to get the best result. Though the herbs are very effective, people lack patience and move on to the synthetic variety of products in order to get instant results. But, instant result is not always good for health.
Let us have a look at its composition that controls hair fall :
This shampoo has natural ingredients such as Green Apple, Heena, Tea-Tree, Lavender, Yashtimadhu, Manjistha, etc. You will also get the combination of all herbs which is required for the daily treatment of your hair. Thus, improving hair quality by hair growth will be quite easy by using this shampoo.
Benefits related to each composition :
· Green Apple : Apples are some of the most nutritious and healthy fruits that have numerous health benefits. There are many different types of apples; red apples, green apples, etc.
It helps to boost hair growth and prevents hair loss. Hair is very important, especially to women, and redundant hair growth and hair loss are some of the main challenges that both women and men face. Just like any other part of your body that needs nutrients, your hair also requires nutrients to grow and become healthy.
It is also a recognized remedy for strengthening the locks, enhancing hair growth and preventing hair loss. Green apples are rich in minerals such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese and potassium which play a great role in the development and formation of hair strands.
· Henna : Henna is used to protect the hair from the pollution in the environment like sun and dirt. Regular use of henna makes the hair strong and nourishes them from roots and prevents hair fall. Henna becomes more popular for preventing hair fall.
· Tea-Tree : Using tea tree oil is one of the best treatments people can give for their hair and scalp. It clears the clogged pores that in many cases harbor organisms that slow down hair growth and promote dandruff. The oil can be used to reduce and prevent hair loss. Repetitive and consistent use of shampoos with fillers and harsh chemicals could cause the hair to thin out due to blockage of the pores and lack of nutrients. This could cause hair loss and breakage. It also promotes hair growth.
· Lavender : The essential oil aids in hair growth as well as treats sleeplessness, stress and anxiety. It can also help stop hair loss.The lavender flower has a sweet, soft scent and is where the essential oil is extracted from. Lavender oil is regenerative and found in hair formulas for all types of hair and scalp conditions.
· Yashtimadhu : Yashtimadhu used as an active ingredient in hair oil helps prevent premature greying of hair and makes the hair strong and dandruff-free. Washing hair with a yashtimadhu decoction also helps.
· Manjistha : It helps in hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Benefits of Flabia Fresh Hair Fall Control Shampoo :
· It is an herbal shampoo that helps to improve hair growth.
· It is one of the wonderful hair falling treatments.
· The natural herbs in this shampoo provide nourishment to the hair cells.
· Help to improve hair growth by providing essential nutrients to the hair.
· Its safe to use on artificially coloured or permed hair.
· Makes hair long & soft.
· Makes hair roots strong.
· Leaves hair manageable.
· Free from chemicals.
· Eliminate the dryness that can lead to dandruff.
· Gather shampoo, conditioner, and a comb.
· Brush the hair before entering the shower to avoid tangling.
· Soak the hair completely with warm water. Wet the hair as much as possible for at least thirty seconds.
· Put a small amount of shampoo onto the palm of your hand. The amount of shampoo will vary with hair length and texture; a good estimate is about the size of a dollar/pound coin.
· Massage the shampoo into the scalp with your fingertips, not nails. Concentrate on the top of the head. Shampoo the roots and condition the ends.
Rinse the hair with warm water. Rinse all of the shampoo out before moving on.