Milkalive Moisturising Body Lotion : As we all have misconception that body lotion only to be used in winters when our skin gets dry, but the concept is totally wrong. Its beneficial in all seasons. We can get good and healthy skin without making any huge investments. The skin looks fresh and healthy. It contains natural milk extract, honey, vitamin A & E also AHA fruit system for beautiful skin.
Key Ingredients and individual benefits of Flabia Fresh Milkalive Moisturising Body Lotion :
· Milk Extract : Body milk lotion is a vitamin-enhanced topical application designed to nourish, moisturize and rejuvenate your skin. It does so by taking advantage of the many natural benefits of milk. Body milk lotions are skin moisturizers that contain real milk proteins and a combination of vitamins A, E, and D which are supposed to help make the skin soft and smooth. Body milk lotion contains three vitamins that are important to your skins health: Vitamin A & D – responsible for the normal texture and functioning of tissues and skin. Help to activate the natural regeneration of dermal tissue and improve its elasticity reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E – powerful, anti-aging, free radical fighter (antioxidant). Helps to soothe, protect and regenerate dry, irritated and sun damaged skin. Helps increase the amount of oxygen present in the skin, aiding in new and healthier skin tissue. Body milk lotions are great for dry or itchy skin. The milk proteins in the lotion help soothe dry skin and prevent flaking and may relieve itching. Milk contains fat and lactic acid that can soothe the itching from dry skin and minor sunburns. Plus, vitamin E in milk also enables the skin to heal faster and minimizes the occurrence of scars.
· Honey : Honey helps in exfoliating the skin out as honey is a good cleanser. Honey soothes and smoothes the skin. To get rid of dry skin, honey is the best way out to get rid of. Honeys benefits for skin care work in a few different ways. The chemical makeup of honey gives the substance properties that can speed healing and prevent infection. The smooth, thick texture also keeps moisture close to the skin, which can help your complexion become supple and glowing. Honey can be used as part of a dry skin regimen because its composition is described as s humectant. A humectant is an item or substance that attracts moisture and keeps in locked inside. Using a honey-based facial mask proves beneficial to areas of skin that tend to become dry or itchy because it lends moisture to these areas. People have oily skin can benefit from honey as well; the sweetener can help your skin retain moisture and elasticity without drying it out, as some conventional facial washes may do.
· Vitamin E : It is not just your insides that need a good balance of vitamins -- your outer layer does too. Vitamin E is one of the most important ingredients for healthy skin. While the body releases some vitamin E into the skin through natural oils, or sebum, you can increase your intake by consuming more vegetable oils, nuts and green vegetables. But eating the right foods does not necessarily mean your skin gets all the vitamin E it needs -- creams can provide specific forms of the vitamin not found in food. It protects from sun damage. Also prevents wrinkles and heals sunburn. Lastly it also soothes shaved skin.
· Benefits related to this product :
· Flabia Fresh body lotion is very effective to keep skin hydrated.
· Milk plays an important role in maintaining the beauty of the skin and keeping skin problems at bay.
· Helps in improving the complexion.
· It acts as a cleanser.
· It helps in complexion boost.
· To replenish the rough areas.
· It gives you a good and relaxed feel leaving the skin glowing.
· It also helps to soothe callus of the feet.
Directions For Use :
Apply the appropriate amount of lotion onto your damp skin. Extend your lotion application to your neck. Allow the lotion to penetrate deep inside the skin. Re application of body lotion is permissible if the lotion is washed away with water or after excessive perspiration.