1. Being oil based NEEM 500 is more stable, less volatile and does not break down as quickly as those mixed with water.
2. With lesser surface tension, it enables free flow of spray liquid by allowing droplets to stretch out on the target surface, thereby giving better coverage.
3. It holds the spray fluid for a longer period of time on leaves and plant surfaces.
4. Being biological, it does not leave any residue on the leaf surface.
BENEFITS - WETTING AGENT FOR SPRAYING WITH PESTICIDES :
1. It is essentially non-phytotoxic even at a higher concentration.
2. With a low vapour pressure it reduces the evaporation losses of pesticides.
3. It reduces pesticides photodecomposition.
4. It gives added natural benefits of neem compounds to plants.
5. It enhances activity of fungicides and insecticides.
6. It is compatible with all commonly used insecticides, acaricides and fungicides.
7. While other wetting agents are derived from fossil reserves and chemicals, NEEM 500 is extracted from natural crops which are a renewable source.
8. It translaminar action on many plants leaf surface helps in improving efficacy of pesticides with absorption and translocation.
9. It improves the efficacy of pesticides by uniform and better coverage on leaves and economizes the use of pesticides by avoiding wastage.