PEARL SMILE TOOTHPASTE
- Product Code :
- MRP :
Brushing with toothpaste is important for several reasons. First and foremost, a toothpaste and a correct brushing action work to remove plaque, a sticky, harmful film of bacteria that grows on your teeth that causes cavities, gum disease and eventual tooth loss if not controlled. Second, toothpaste contains fluoride, which makes the entire tooth structure more resistant to decay and promotes remineralization, which aids in repairing early decay before the damage can even be seen. Third, special ingredients in toothpaste help to clean and polish the teeth and remove stains over time. Fourth, toothpastes help freshen breath and leave your mouth with a clean feeling.
You already recognise the importance of looking after your teeth which includes brushing them twice a day. Brushing along with flossing will not only remove food debris and plaque but will also protect your teeth against tooth decay and gum disease. But brushing your teeth is only effective if you use toothpaste as well. This may sound rather obvious but there are people who for whatever reason do not bother to use toothpaste.
So, seeking the importance of toothpaste in our daily life Flabia Fresh has launched a new product termed as “PEARL SMILE” toothpaste which is composed with amazing composition provided by our mother nature.
Why Flabia Fresh “Pearl Smile” Toothpaste ?
Flabia Fresh “Pearl Smile” toothpaste cleans the teeth, protects them against tooth decay, and keeps them looking healthy and attractive to look at as well. It also ensures that your breath is nice and fresh as well. These are all good reasons for using “Pearl Smile”.
“Pearl Smile” toothpaste contains natural extracts of neem, clove, babul and licorice, which provide strong antibacterial and antifungal properties. This helps in control of plaque and tartar build up thereby making the gum and teeth healthy and strong, thus reducing the incidence of cavity and tooth decay. Regular use of the product will ensure complete oral hygiene.
“Pearl Smile” toothpaste is used to promote oral hygiene. It serves as an abrasive that aids in removing the dental plaque and food from the teeth, assists in suppressing halitosis, and delivers active ingredients (most commonly fluoride) to help prevent tooth decay (dental caries) and gum disease (gingivitis).
“Pearl Smile” toothpaste is occupied with anti-plaque, anti-bacterial, anti- inflammatory, anti-cavity and anti-septic properties.
Key Ingredients of Flabia Fresh “Pearl Smile” toothpaste :
· Neem : In the world of Ayurveda, one of the oldest systems of traditional medicine, uses Neem for its cooling, soothing and astringent properties.
· From an oral care perspective this means that Neem is:
Cooling - for minor irritations. Soothing - for occasional inflammation. Astringent - for tightening gum tissues. Overall, Neem is ideal for protection and prevention of oral health and general well being.
· Clove : Clove is applied directly to the gums (used topically) for toothache, for pain control during dental work, and for a complication of tooth extraction called “dry socket.” It is also applied to the skin as a counterirritant for pain and for mouth and throat inflammation. Clove oil contains a chemical that decreases pain.
· Babul : Chewing of fresh bark of babul tree daily, helps strengthen loose teeth and arrest any bleeding from the gums. Dirty teeth can be cleaned effectively by brushing them with a powder of fresh bark of babul.
· Licorice : The two predominant compounds in licorice, licoricidin and licorisoflavan A, were found to be the most effective in inhibiting the growth of cavity-causing bacteria. These and other compounds found in licorice root were also shown to prevent the growth of bacteria associated with periodontitis, an inflammatory disease that can destroy the bones, gums, and tissue that maintain teeth.
Benefits related to Flabia Fresh “Pearl Smile” toothpaste :
· It keeps away your teeth from rotting and falling out of your face.
· Will remove dental bacteria and plaque.
· It contains antibacterial ingredients to reduce the risk of infected gums, as well.
· It contains abrasive materials that are gentle on the enamel of the teeth, but strong enough to help remove plaque from the teeth.
· It can also neutralise acidity in your mouth.
Effective Tooth brushing Routine :
· Take an appropriate amount of “Pearl Smile”.
· A gentle scrub technique involving very short horizontal movements is recommended.
· Use a soft to medium textured toothbrush.
· Hold toothbrush in a pen grip to avoid using excessive pressure.
· Spit out foamed toothpaste and do rinse after brushing.
· Twice a day - at bedtime and in the morning (or at one other time during the day).