ALOPECS HAIR OIL
- Product Code :
- MRP :
Flabia Fresh Alopecs Hair Oil is a unique formula which helps in every other way to get rid of problems related to hair. It is an oil with efficiency of aroma essentials.
Key Ingredients and its individual benefits of Flabia Fresh Alopecs Hair Oil :
· Basil Oil : Holy basil leaves have been widely used in Ayurveda since thousands of years. This herb is even mentioned in the “Charaka Samhita”, an ancient Ayurvedic text due to its excellent healing properties. In fact, basil leaves or tulsi leaves are considered as a universal cure for numerous diseases and promote longevity and overall well-being. Ward off your dandruff and prevent hair loss with basil oil. Basil essential oil possesses invigorating properties and can be applied topically. Basil oil can be mixed with other essential oils, such as lavender or rosemary to promote healthy hair growth.
· Rosemary Oil : Rosemary oil not only helps combat occasional scalp dryness but also aids in hair growth. Rosemary oil encourages hair growth. Rosemary oil can be rubbed into the scalp to encourage growth or you can add a few drops to your conditioner.
· Cedarwood Oil : According to sources , cedarwood essential oil can promote hair growth by stimulating the scalp. This hair serum is super easy to make: Just use about 20 drops of cedarwood, 12 drops of clary sage essential oil and fill a tinted vial with jojoba oil. Apply on dry or wet hair before you hit the heat or when you need the perfect sheen to last all day.
· Almond Oil : There are many oils which are beneficial for hair, but it is not always the best to buy expensive and branded products for your hair. Sometimes, even natural ingredients that are simple and inexpensive can give you best results. One such great oil you can use is almond oil. Yes, you heard it right. Almond oil can offer many benefits, as it contains medicinal properties, Omega-6, Omega-3, high content of Omega-9 fatty acids, Vitamin E and magnesium. One will be surprised to know about this cheap and natural product can actually do.
· Grape Seed Oil : Grape seed oil, which is extracted from cold-pressed grape seeds, contains antioxidants that may help to block the production of DHT, a hormone that causes hair loss. Grape seed oil can also be used as a carrier for essential oils that promote relaxation of the hair follicles, preventing hair loss caused by cortisol, a hormone released when you are stressed. Try mixing a few teaspoons of grape seed oil with a drop or two of jojoba oil and rubbing it into your scalp to treat hair loss. Grape seed oil contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to build tissue, and lineolic acid, a fatty acid which promotes hair and skin growth. If your hair is brittle or weak, treating it with grape seed oil can help to restore its strength and shine. Try covering your hair and massaging your scalp with heated grape seed oil. Wrap a towel around your head overnight, and wash it out in the morning for glossier, healthier hair.
Benefits related to this product :
· Helps to fight hair fall and breakage.
· Helps to make the root of the hair strong.
· It helps in growth of new hair.
· It also reduces premature, natural graying of hair.
· Increases the shine and texture of. hair.
· It helps in getting rid of spot baldness.
· Rejuvenates lifeless and reddish hair.
· It helps those who have the tendency of fast balding or have already turned bald due to excessive amount of hair fall.
Directions For Use :
As per the problem related to hair mainly baldness and hair fall at an alarming rate, lightly massage the scalp with Alopecs hair oil once every night. Ensure that the oil is used at the root of the hair.