Menstruation, or period, is normal vaginal bleeding that occurs as part of a womans monthly cycle. Every month, your body prepares for pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs, the uterus, or womb, sheds its lining. The menstrual blood is partly blood and partly tissue from inside the uterus. Lot of women face problem due to menstrual cycle. Some of the common problems observed due to the menstrual cycle are painful and heavy menstrual periods, menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
So, as to overcome all above problems and problem related to menstruation Flabia Fresh have launched an innovative product termed as “ Menstrual Care”.
Why Flabia Fresh Menstrual Care ?
Flabia Fresh Menstrual Care help ease cramps and it is a natural way to get relief from other menstrual problems also. It will save you from depression, anxiety and mood swings also.
Let us have a quick look at the components and benefits of Flabia Fresh Menstrual Care :
· Saraca Asoca : Its use in treatment of excessive uterine bleeding is extensive in India. The plant is used also in dysmenorrhoea and for depression in women. It is useful in menorrhagia (scant menses), dysmenorrhea (painful menses, menstrual cramps), depression, bleeding hemorrhoids, uterine fibroid,considered a uterine sedative and tonic. Useful in Leucorrhoea.
· Rubia Cordifolia : Since manjishtha has a marked effect on the female reproductive organs, it is useful treating various gynaecological problems, like white discharge and irregular menstruation.The cold infusion of Manjistha improves the menstrual bleeding and relieves the pain in dysmenorrheal. It stimulates and cleanses the uterus, so useful in postnatal ailments. The decoction of Manjistha is useful in oligomenorrhea and amenorrhea.
· Aloe Barbadensis : The virtues of Aloe vera/ Aloe Barbadensis have been recorded for thousands of years by many ancient civilizations, including Egypt, Persia, Greece, India and Africa. It is effective in menstrual cramps and irregularity suppressed menses.
· Withania Somnifera : Ashwgandha has long been considered as an excellent rejuvenator, a general health tonic and a cure for a number of health complaints. it is recognized as a blood tonic, especially in gynecological disorders including anemia and irregular menstruation. Patients with anxiety can also benefit from Ashwagandha.
· Picrorhiza Kurroa : Since manjishtha has a marked effect on the female reproductive organs, it is useful treating various gynaecological problems, like white discharge and irregular menstruation.The cold infusion of Manjistha improves the menstrual bleeding and relieves the pain in dysmenorrheal. It stimulates and cleanses the uterus, so useful in postnatal ailments. The decoction of Manjistha is useful in oligomenorrhea and amenorrhea.
· Nardostachys Jatamansi : It is useful in sexual weakness and impotence. Owing to cleansing effect on the uterus jatamansi is helpful in dysmenorrhea i.e. when there is painful condition of menstruation.
· Berberidaceae : Blue Cohosh/ Berberidaceae (Caulophyllum thalictroides) is perennial herb that is native to North America and Asia. Blue cohosh has long been used as herbal medicine by native Americans to prevent pregnancy, induce labor, help menstrual flow, treat menstrual cramps, as laxative, and to treat other medical conditions.
· Ginkgo Biloba : Easing Premenstrual Syndrome Symptoms If you experience uncomfortable symptoms during your menstrual cycle, taking ginkgo biloba may give you some relief. The benefits of ginkgo biloba is so effective for women with premenstrual syndrome symptoms.
· Angelica Sinensis : Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) is also known as Chinese Angelica and is primarily known for its uses in treating womens problems including lack of sexual desire, the symptoms of menopause, cramps and PMS. For this reason also commonly known "female ginseng". The root has earned a reputation as the "ultimate herb" for women.
· Cimicifuga Racemosa : The root of the plant helps in getting relieve from menstrual cramps and symptoms of menopause. These days it is still used for menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes/flushes, irritability, mood swings and sleep disturbances. It is also used for PMS, menstrual irregularities, uterine spasms and has been indicated for reducing inflammation.
· Paeonia Suffruticosa Andr : Peony roots are used to treat polycystic ovarian syndrome and premenstrual syndrome in women. Some also use this herb to induce an abortion or to start menstruation.
· Trifolium Pratense : Red clover aids in improved circulatory function, this is very important for all functions of the body, but it is important to have good circulation to the genitals for reproductive function. Red Clover has been shown to increase cervical mucous, aiding vaginal dryness. Red Clover is high in both calcium and magnesium. Both calcium and magnesium consumed regularly in foods like Red Clover help to reduce menstrual cramps.
Benefits of Flabia Fresh Menstrual Care :
· Menstrual Cycle will be normal.
· It can tone up female generative organs.
· It also restores pH of the vaginal secretions, decreasing the chances of further infections.
· It is helpful in dysmenorrhea and menorrhagia.
· It relieves from menopausal problems.
· It is an excellent uterine tonic and keeps women fit healthy.
· It increases female fertility and helps in conceiving.
· It can be also used in Leucorrhoea.
· It helps in removing toxins from the blood.
· It helps to relieve stress and anxiety.
· It reduces inflammation of the uterus.
· It improves blood circulation.
· It enhances bodys immune system functioning.
· It enhances energy and physical performance.
Take one capsule twice daily morning and evening on an empty stomach or at least half an hour before food.