The liver is the largest internal organ in the body. Its main functions are to:
· metabolize most of the nutrients that are absorbed by the intestine
· store nutrients
· produce proteins
· detoxify blood by removing medications, alcohol, and potentially harmful chemicals from the bloodstream and treating them chemically so they can be excreted by digestive or urinary systems
Because the liver comes in close contact with many harmful substances, it is protected against disease in two main ways. First, it can regenerate itself by repairing or replacing injured tissue. Second, the liver has many cell units responsible for the same task. Therefore, if one area is injured, other cells will perform the functions of the injured section indefinitely or until the damage has been repaired.
Without treatment, a person with liver disease is susceptible to a wide range of complications, including:
· Hepatic encephalopathy – scar tissue prevents the proper flow of blood through the liver, so that toxins remain. These circulating toxins, particularly ammonia, affect brain functioning and can lead to a coma.
· Ascites – liver disease can cause a build-up of body sodium (salt), which leads to fluid retention in the abdominal cavity (ascites) and in the legs, feet and back (oedema).
· Liver failure – the liver cells are destroyed faster than the liver can replace them, until the organ can no longer function adequately.
· Cancer – cirrhosis or some forms of hepatitis can make the liver more susceptible to primary cancer (cancer that originates in the liver).
· Gastrointestinal bleeding – the veins that normally travel through the liver may be blocked because of cirrhosis. These veins then bypass the liver and may travel along the stomach or oesophagus lining, where they may rupture and bleed.
WHERE TO GET HELP IF YOU SUFFER FROM ABOVE MENTIONED PROBLEMS ?
Flabia Fresh, as we are blessed to bring a marvelous product termed as “Liver Care”.
Why Flabia fresh Liver Care ?
Flabia Fresh Liver care is composed with 100% natural and is a herbal formulation with the best herbs in Ayurvedic herbalism. It supports the bodys natural ability to regulate the Liver functions .Guduchi is considered to act as a rasayan on account of its antioxidant properties. It helps promote Immunity and aids removal of toxins form the liver and kidneys.
Composition and Benefits of Liver Care individually :
· Caper bush (root) : Well-documented hepatic stimulant and protector. Improves the functional efficiency of the liver.
· Chicory (seed) : Powerful hepatic stimulant, increases bile secretion, acts on liver glycogen and promotes digestion.
· Black nightshade (whole plant) : Promotes liver and kidney health and has shown hepatoprotective activity in cases of toxicity induced by drugs and chemicals.
· Arjuna (bark) : Tonic for heart and liver. Regulates hepatic cholesterol biosynthesis.
· Cassia Occidentalis (seed) : Digestive and hepatic tonic.
· Yarrow (aerial parts) : Stimulative tonic for the liver.
· Tamarisk (whole plant) : Hepatic stimulant; also provides digestive support.
Benefits Of Flabia Fresh Liver Care :
· Flabia Fresh Liver Care helps to converts carbohydrates into glucose for instantly available energy and converts glucose into its storable form (glycogen). When blood sugar levels drop, glycogen is converted back into glucose.
· It also helps Amino acids which are taken from protein as it is sent to the liver for the production of body proteins such as hormones.
· Makes the condition of Bile so effective, produced by the liver, so that dietary fats are easily break down.
· As Flabia Fresh Liver Care helps to keep excellent Condition of Bile so, Fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K are easily found in order to be absorbed by the body.
· It helps to excrete anti-oxidant out from our body in form of urine
· It is so very much effective when Medication and drugs, including alcohol is consumed which is poisonous for body are effectively filtered through the liver and is neutralized.
· Supports healthy liver functions
· Helps control fatty infiltration in the liver.
· Helps control hepatocellular regeneration
· Helps promote appetite.
Take 1 tablet twice daily preferably after meals or as recommended by the physician. For better results it should be take taken for 6-12 months.