- Product Code :
- MRP :
Noni or Morinda Citrifolia is a food found in Southeast Asia, containing a mixture of anthraquinones, xeronine, organic acids, vitamins, minerals. Noni is a small evergreen tree in the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, Australia, and India that often grows among lava flows. Historically, noni was used to make a red or yellow dye for clothing. It was also used as medicine, usually applied to the skin. Today, noni fruit, leaves, flowers, stems, bark, and roots are still used to make medicine for a long list of ailments. Today, noni fruit, leaves, flowers, stems, bark, and roots are still used to make medicine for a long list of ailments.
Why Flabia Fresh Noni Drop?
Since thousands of years, the natural healing power of Noni drop has been esteemed for its ability to keep the skin healthy, boost energy levels and prevent general body weakness, accelerates wound healing and toughens the immune defense system of the body.
Flabia Fresh Noni drop offers an impressive gamut of healthful vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients. Vitamin content of noni capsule include vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3(niacin), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid ), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), folate, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and beta-carotene. Mineral content present in noni drop include calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus. Along with this, the abundance of natural chemical constituents and an inspiring range of antioxidants such as quercetin, vanillin, pinoresinol, proxeronine, kaempferol, isoscopoletin, bisdemethylpinoresinol and scopoletin accentuate the entire nutritional value of the noni drop.
Benefits related to Flabia Fresh Noni Drop :
Healing effects of Flabia Fresh Noni Drop for various medical conditions have been discussed as under:
· Anti Oxidant potential : Noni Drop is a tremendous anti-oxidative potential which seeks out for the oxygen free radicals and neutralize their negative effects. Antioxidants reduce the oxidative stress in cells and are therefore useful in the treatment of many human diseases, including cancer, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases. The antioxidant potential of extracts are from the stems, roots, bark, leaves, fruits and seeds of noni.
· Anti Cancer : Flabia Fresh Noni Drop acts as an anti cancer substance that counteracts the effects of a carcinogen or inhibits the development of cancer. It is also known as anticancer or anti-neoplastic agents. So, it is effective to selectively destroy or inhibit cancer cells after cancer has developed. Furthermore evidences have revealed the efficacy of noni drop in retarding the tumor growth in mammary glands by significantly decreasing the weight and volume of the tumors in the subjects.
· Gout : The immense antioxidant potential of noni drop exerts antipsychotic, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects which are valuable in treating conditions like arthritis and disorders related to central nervous system. Beside all this it is very much effective for a disease named Gout. The positive effects of Flabia Fresh Noni Drop on gout, which is a type of arthritis that can cause extreme pain in joints. It is found that Flabia Fresh Noni Drop inhibited the spread of gout significantly and it helps in relieving the symptom.
· Antispasmodic effect on muscles : Noni Drop is ability to stimulate the immune system helps correct your body is attack on your joints and muscle. Research studies have revealed the antispasmodic properties of noni drop possibly attributing to the blockade of voltage-dependent calcium channels and secretion of intracellular calcium content in the body. It helps in suppressing the muscles spasms and soothes the associated pain and discomfort.
· Cardiovascular health : The anti-inflammatory and anti-aggregatory activity of Noni Drop prevents red blood cells from clustering together and promotes better cardiovascular and arterial health. Flabia Fresh Noni Drop may promote the production of nitric oxide which helps relax and expand blood vessels which is beneficial for overall cardiac health and reduces the risks of heart attack and many other heart conditions. Noni contains scopoletin, magnesium, sterols as well as different kinds of anti-oxidants which may help with high blood pressure, angina, muscle convulsion, heart rhythm disorder, high cholesterol levels and arteriosclerosis. Therefore, taking Noni Drop everyday may be beneficial for overall cardiac health.
· General body fatigue: Noni Drop is a time-honored medicine and was traditionally used by Polynesians to combat general body weakness and advancing quality of life and energy levels. Various clinical researches and studies have shown the ergogenic qualities of noni drop which helps in enhancing the tolerance, elasticity and overall physical performance of the body. . Insufficient potassium is associated with fatigue, muscle weakness and spasm, and insomnia.
· Liver Protection : Drinking noni drop decreases laboratory-induced liver damage, notes the journal "Plant Foods and Human Nutrition". There have been many reports on Noni and the liver. A complete nutritional analysis of Noni Drop reveals that it is a good source of antioxidants, and is relatively high in the mineral potassium (K), which, although associated with many health benefits, also needs to be taken with care by people with renal problems.
Potassium promotes healthy heart rhythm, muscular contraction, nerve function, energy production and fluid balance. A healthy body needs a healthy liver, so taking care of our liver will give us energy, vitality and help us on our path to wellbeing.
· Anti-psychotic qualities : Noni fruit has an extremely long history as a medicinal plant, which has been used for treating a vast array of ailments, including those that target the central nervous system. Noni Drop has antipsychotic-like activity which can be utilized in the treatment of psychiatric disorders. The active principles are responsible for the anti-psychotic activity of noni.
· Arthritis : The number one complaint from which every single person suffers at any age is the pain of arthritis . Noni Drop has been used for thousands of years to treat all kinds of causes of pain, without the side effects of conventional medicine. It is never too late to enjoy the health benefit that taking a daily dose of Noni Drop gives you. With the correct diet, exercise and by drinking Noni Drop daily, arthritis pain can be managed to an acceptable limit. Noni Drop benefits is pain fighting qualities may stem from several of its constituents. Noni fruit has been shown to contain Scopoletin, which has anti inflammatory effects. Scopoletin is needed in the body for smooth joint movement. It also produces anti-histamine effects.
· Aid for memory impairment : Noni drop can have a protective effect in treating problems associated with memory impairment. Studies I memory with weakened memory functions, assumed that consumption of noni drop stimulates the cerebral blood flow and helps to improve memory function.
· Diabetes: Diabetic individuals may also benefit from the healing power of Morinda citrifolia or noni extracts. This has been proven by a research study which has shown the effectiveness of noni drop as a remedial herb for reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes. Scientific evidence has testified that consumption of noni drop helps in reducing the level of glycosylated hemoglobin, serum triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in the body. In addition to this, it works towards enhancing insulin sensitivity and stimulates the uptake of glucose.
· Healthy Skin :
The nutritional value of noni drop makes it beneficial for your skin. Even a small dose makes your skin feel younger and beautiful from inside.
Its skin benefits are as follows :
Treatment of Skin Problems : Noni fruit drop has a positive effect on your skin as it is a rich source of vitamin C. Daily dose of noni drop has proven to be beneficial in treating several skin problems like acne, pimples, rough and dry skin, and even dark spots on the skin.
Anti-aging Benefits : The antioxidant vitamin C and other natural chemicals found in noni drop provide nourishment to the cells, tissues and organs, fights free radicals and reverse the adverse effects of aging and pollution. Noni drop also contains selenium which is an important antioxidant and trace element that preserves the skin elasticity, thus slowing the aging process.
Anti-inflammatory Benefits : The anti-inflammatory properties of noni drop make it beneficial for treating certain skin conditions. It inhibits histamine, thus treating hives, allergic skin reactions and dermatographism by working at a cellular level. It can even be applied topically for treating certain skin conditions like acne, herpes, burns and sunburn.
· Proper Digestion : Noni drop has a high fiber content which promotes proper digestion. It also has laxative properties which can prevent constipation. Since ages, this juice has been used indigenously by the natives to ease digestive problems such as stomach aches.
· Prevents Stroke : Consumption of noni drop may protect you against the damage caused by stroke due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It also contains nitric acid which helps make the veins more elastic and thus help in better circulation. A better blood circulation can alleviate the after effects of stroke.
· Prevents Cataracts : Cataract is a vision problem characterized by clouding of your eye lenses. This is largely due to high sugar levels, particularly in case of diabetics, which causes the lens of their eye to swell. As per research, noni drop helps in keeping your eye lens clear, thus preventing diseases like cataracts.
· Prevents Ulcers : Scientific research has shown that noni drop has the ability to prevent gastric lesions in the intestines. This is because noni extract decreases the amount of acid in the stomach and increases the mucous that protects the lining. Thus, it is quite beneficial in preventing ulcers.
Take 1-2 drop twice a day with 150 ml Water. Take Flabia Fresh Noni drop for 6 months regularly for better result.