ANTI DIABETIC CAP(500mg)
- Product Code :
- MRP :
Flabia Fresh has introduced an excellent product named Anti-Diabetic Capsule. This is 100 percent natural and free from any sort of side effects. Experts say manufacturing the Anti Diabetic capsule is a unique combination of herbs which are scientifically proven for herbal treatment of Diabetes. This Anti Diabetic capsule helps to control blood sugar or glucose levels to better control this disease and reduce side effects, such as cardiovascular disease and nerve damage. This supplement provides balanced nutrition for the diabetic patient. This product is HALAL & Kosher certified and has been produced under international GMP regulations. Flabia Fresh Anti Diabetic capsule helps to control blood sugar levels and manage weight for better diabetes control and overall health.
Our Anti-Diabetic Capsule Consists Of :
It is a perfect and unique blend of herbal ingredients like Syzygium cuminii, Withania coagulans, Gymnema sylvestre, Terminalia chebula, Terminilia bellirica, Emblica officinalis, Tribulus terrestris, Momordica charantia and Boerhaavia diffusa and Asphaltum.
The various ingredients of this capsule come with their individual virtues. So they are as follows :
· Syzygium Cuminii - particularly taken from Phillipines this is also known as blackberry & has good ORAC value 5347 per 100gms. Black Berries are all-natural and low in fat, carbohydrates and calories, but are high in fiber, vitamins and minerals - that have been proven to fight and lower the risk of chronic disease diabetes.
· Withania Coagulans – This herb has been taken from Africa & has been shown to possess varied medicinal properties. The aqueous extract of the fruits has been shown to exert hepatoprotective, antiinflammatory and antidiabetic activity. Recently, it has been reported by our research group that the aqueous extract of W. coagulans has hypoglycemic potential. The present communication is an endeavor in the direction of evaluating the in vivo hypoglycemic as well as antidiabetic effect from ethanolic extract W. coagulans fruits in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats so that it can be used as a value added agent for managing diabetes.
· Gymnema Sylvestre - taken from China its Common names include miracle fruit, gymnema, cowplant, Australian cowplant, gurmari, gurmarbooti, gurmar, periploca of the woods, and meshasringa. Gymnema Sylvestre reduces the taste of sugar when it is placed in the mouth. From extract of the leaves were isolated glycosides known as Gymnemic acids, which exhibit anti-sweet activity. This effect lasts up to about 2 hours. Some postulate that the herb may reduce cravings for sugar by blocking sugar receptors in the tongue.
· Terminalia Chebula : (Fam. Combretaceae), is called the ‘King of Medicine’ in Tibet and is always listed at the top of the list of ‘Ayurvedic Materia Medica’ because of its extraordinary power of healing. The whole plant possesses high medicinal value and traditionally used for the treatment of various ailments for human beings. Some of the folklore people used this plant in the treatment of asthma, sore throat, vomiting, hiccough, diarrhea, dysentery, bleeding piles, ulcers, gout, heart and bladder diseases and mainly useful for diabetes. The plant has been demonstrated to possess multiple pharmacological and medicinal activities, such as antioxidant, antimicrobial, antidiabetic, hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, antimutagenic, antiproliferative, radioprotective, cardioprotective, antiarthritic, anticaries, gastrointestinal motility and wound healing activity. But no systematic updated information on the therapeutic effectiveness of Terminalia chebula, a popular herbal remedy in India and South-East Asia has so far been reported.
· Emblica Officinalis : Emblica Officinalis is locally termed as Amla. Amlas effects on blood glucose in humans has been reviewed. It has been used as a supplement to reduce blood glucose in type II diabetics and elsewhere in type II diabetics with other herbs (Salacia oblonga and curcuma longa). Only one trial has been conducted using Amla where a 35g fresh amla fruit was consumed daily for two months noted that while there was no overall reduction in blood glucose that those with a baseline glucose over 150mg/dL experienced a statistically significant reduction.
· Tribulus terrestris : Tribulus Terrestris is taken also taken from Africa & clinical studies suggest that the protective effect of this herb for STZ-induced diabetic rats may be mediated by inhibiting oxidative stress. For diabetes, several studies have shown tribulus reduced blood sugar levels in rats showed that Tribulus terrestris had a protective effect on rats with diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia : It is particularly taken from Africa & Tablets of Momordica Charantia extract are sold in the Philippines as a food supplement and exported to many countries specially for diabetic person. Momordica Charantia also contains a lectin that has insulin-like activity due to its non protein-specific linking together to insulin receptors. This lectin lowers blood glucose concentrations by acting on peripheral tissues and, similar to insulins effects in the brain, suppressing appetite. This lectin is likely a major contributor to the hypoglycemic effect on diabetes that develops after eating bitter melon.
- Boerhaavia Diffusa : It is taken from Africa has a high fiber content that maintains the blood sugar level, by lessening the stress on the pancreas.
- Asphaltum : It is specially taken from China & Asphaltum is particularly important in treating diabetes, where it has a good record of treatment of secondary diseases arising from diabetes like weakness , obesity or joints pain etc.
Benefits related to this product:
· Supports normal blood sugar level, when combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
· It helps in healthy glucose level that leads to better absorption in the intestine.
· Helps in reducing memory loss and stressful condition.
· It acts as a vitalizer to lessen a daily fatigue.
· It induces weight loss. increasing muscle and decreasing body fat.
· It improves blood circulation, vision, infection/wounds, etc.
· It helps in converting bad cholesterol to good.
· Helps in increasing immunity of diabetic patient to various diseases
Directions For Use : Take a capsule twice daily (morning and evening) in an empty stomach or atleast half an hour before food. For better result, consume for 6-12 months.